Product DescriptionPolycom SoundStation VTX 1000 confernece room phone with Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology is truly a leap in voice conferencing technology. It's the world's first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants. With the SoundStation VTX 1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from 2 feet or 20 feet away from the microphone even in large conference rooms. And, when two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on a call, the phones automatically connect in VTX wideband mode, resulting in extraordinary clarity. SoundStation VTX 1000 is the voice platform for he future.
- SoundStation VTX 1000 automatically evens out the volume on the far end. Whether a speaker is 2 feet or 20 feet away from the microphone, they will sound the same to the person on the far end.
- The SoundStation VTX 1000 automatically selects wideband mode or narrowband mode depending on what type of phone is on the far end. If a call is placed to another SoundStation VTX 1000 then the phones will automatically connect in wideband mode.
- The SoundStation VTX 1000 automatically turns off the microphones that are not being used by the person talking. Plus, it automatically reduces background noises by minimizing PC, projector, and HVAC sounds.
- When you dial up for new software, the SoundStation VTX 1000, automatically downloads new software to your phone. This provides investment protection by allowing downloads of new voice enhancements and other media collaboration applications without having to purchase a new phone.
- With independent input and output, Bass/Treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers, you can be assured that your conference provides amazingly clear voice quality for all participants.