High-Performance IP Phone with Polycom HD Voice
Designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support and enhanced call handling capabilities, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 sets a new standard for a high-performance IP phone.
Revolutionary Voice Quality
The SoundPoint IP 650 is the first IP phone to use Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice technology that delivers voice communications of life-like richness and clarity.
Advanced Features and Applications
The phone’s SIP 2.0 software fully supports Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator instant messenger client. The SoundPoint IP 650 features a USB port for future applications.
Enhanced Call Handling Capabilities
The SoundPoint IP 650 accommodates 6 lines in a standalone mode and up to 12 lines when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, as an attendant console. The phone supports shared call / bridged line appearances as well as busy lamp field (BLF) functionality that enables phone attendants to monitor and manage calls more efficiently.
When equipped with up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, the SoundPoint IP 650 delivers the advanced call handling capabilities and enhanced user interface of a high-performance attendant console.
Intuitive User Interface
The SoundPoint IP 650 delivers all of its capabilities through an intuitive user interface, featuring a high-quality backlit 320x160 graphical grayscale LCD display, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a combination of dedicated keys and context-sensitive soft keys for one-button access to essential telephony features.
- Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the Expansion Module)
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
- Support of up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- USB port for future applications