Product DescriptionOVER STOCK SALE
The Partner 308 R 6 offers great features, and growth up to 16 lines and 48 telephones. Refurbished.
- One Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING
- Call Us At 1-800-335-0229
- T1 Module (Fractional T1). Enables use of fractional T1 with up to 16 voice lines.
- DID Service Feature Operation (Requires T1 Module). Provides the capability for a DID number to be routed to a Partner extension or hunt group.
- Cell Phone Connect (Requires T1 Module). Allows calls to a specific extension to be forwarded to a personal speed dial number outside of the Partner System
- Remote Call Forward. Provides call forwarding without requiring the T1 module. This feature allows calls to a Partner telephone to be immediately forwarded to a personal speed dial number outside the Partner system.
- Caller ID delivered to station when transferred from Auto Attendant. Delivers Caller ID information to a display telephone for any call that is connected directly or transferred from the Auto Attendant, ASA, or DXD.
- Provides 3 line ports and 8 station ports
- Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display
- 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems
- Support of 1600 DSL module, a module that contains up to 16 lines on one line jack
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions
- 100 programmable system speed dial numbers
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me
- 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct
- Music port for digital music on hold system
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port
- Built in Paging Port
- 2 Power failure transfer ports