Product DescriptionThe Avaya 5420 Digital Telephone sports an array of convenient features, while supporting expansion capabilities and effective integration with current infrastructure investments. Administration and ongoing maintenance is simplified as the switch automatically performs key/button labeling. This eliminates the time-consuming and laborious task of using paper labels to denote phone features, and reduces costs when moving phones among users or offices. Online access to electronic downloads gives near-instant access for key product upgrades and feature enhancements as they occur. Additional features such as call logging and a speed-dial directory help enhance overall productivity by giving providing users with the tools needed for more effective call tracking and faster outbound calling capabilities.
Requires IPO release 3.0
- Used on: Avaya IP Office only.
- Connect to: Digital Station (DS) port.
- Mounting: Desk or wall mountable.
- Adjustable Desk Stand: Yes - Supplied with phone.
- Display: 7 lines x 29 characters.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 11 - Conference, Headset, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Messages, Hold, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down.
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 24 - arranged in 3 switchable display pages of 8 matching the 8 physical display buttons.
- Key Labels: Icons used on fixed feature keys. Display labels and icons used on 2 programmable feature keys.
- Speakerphone: Two-way handsfree speaker and microphone.
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes - also used as ringing call alert indicator.
- Personalized Ring Patterns: Yes - 8.
- Headset Socket: Yes.
- Embedded Applications: Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing).
- Upgradeable Firmware: Yes.
- Optional Add-Ons: EU24 - requires phone to use an individual power supply unit (1151B1/B2).
- Color: Multi-grey.
- Power Supply: From phone system.