Product DescriptionThe Avaya 5410 is a flexible display telephone with several capabilities such as local call log and speed dial not available on previous generations of digital telephones.
Requires IPO release 3.0
- Used on: Avaya IP Office only.
- Connect to: Digital Station (DS) port.
- Mounting: Desk or wall mountable.
- Display: 5 lines x 29 characters (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale).
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 11 - Conference, Headset, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Messages, Hold, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down.
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 12 - in 2 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons.
- Key Labels: Icons used on fixed feature keys. Display labels and icons used on 2 programmable feature keys.
- Speakerphone: Two-way handsfree speaker and microphone. Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes - also used as ringing call alert indicator.
- Personalized Ring Patterns: Yes - 8.
- Headset Socket: Yes.
- Embedded Applications: Speed Dial List (48) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing).
- Upgradeable Firmware: Yes.
- Optional Add-Ons: None.
- Color: Multi-grey.
- Power Supply: From phone system.