Product DescriptionThe Avaya 5402 is a cost effective two-wire digital telephone, for many office applications. It is designed to complement the 5410 mid-level and 5420 executive telephones. The 5402 is Hearing Aid Compatible, has a Message Waiting Indicator that flashes when ringing, eight Personalized Ring Patterns and is either desk or wall mountable.
Requires IPO release 3.0
- Used on: Avaya IP Office only.
- Connect to: Digital Station (DS) port.
- Mounting: Desk or wall mountable.
- Adjustable Desk Stand: No.
- Display: 2 lines x 24 characters.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 10 - Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Messages, Hold, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down.
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 2 plus an additional 12 programmable feature keys can be accessed via the FEATURE key (not suitable for call appearance features).
- Key Labels: Icons used on fixed feature keys. Display labels and icons used on 2 programmable feature keys.
- Speakerphone: Listen-only handsfree speaker (no microphone).
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes - also used as ringing call alert indicator.
- Personalized Ring Patterns: Yes - 8.
- Headset Socket: No.
- Embedded Applications: None.
- Upgradeable Firmware: No.
- Optional Add-Ons: None.
- Color: Multi-grey.
- Power Supply: From phone system.