The 5600 series IP telephones are for use with the Avaya IP Office system.
The 5610 IP Telephone provides a medium screen graphic display, paperless button labels, call log, speed dial, 12 programmable feature keys, and full duplex speakerphone. It also includes a two-port Ethernet switch. The 5610 for use with the Avaya IP Office system.
The 5610 and 5620 IP Telephones have additional application functionality. Push of audio and textual alerts to the phones is now supported through the application programming interfaces (APIs) on these phones. The Avaya Phone Application Suite includes a set of pre-packaged phone applications for use on the 5610 and 5620.
Note: The 5601, 5602, 5610, 5620, IP Telephones are designed to operate with the new AK1A 150 Ohm Handset. Specialty handsets are available for AK style as well.
- Provides a medium screen graphic display
- Built-in High-Quality Speakerphone
- Comprehensive Functions and Capabilities
- Simplified Wiring with a Single 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- LAN Connection
- Industry-standard Protocol Support
- Simplified Software Provisioning
- Paperless button labels,
- Call log
- Speed dial
- 12 programmable feature keys
- Web browser
- Full duplex speakerphone
- A two-port Ethernet switch
- supports Unicode fonts with R2.1 firmware.
- RoHS Compliant