Product DescriptionThe Confer III is the most durable analog voice conference system on the market, with the most competitive price in the industry and a full menu of options, including GUI interface and ConferWeb.
This affordable, reliable system interfaces with virtually any PBX or Key system in today's evolving multi-vendor environments. Expandable in 8 port increments to 72 ports, the Confer family also offers A.L.E.R.T. Plus for first responder or crash applications.
- Automatic gain adjustment and echo cancellation assure superior sound quality on all your conference calls. The basic Confer III is available as an eight-party stand-alone unit. For larger systems, you can purchase the Confer III card cage and add up to 9 Confer III 8-port boards (72 ports) and expand as your needs grow. The system can be divided into 4-port increments to host multiple simultaneous meetings.
- To best utilize remote administrative functions, voice prompts, custom greetings, headcount and other management options, we recommend the Confer III is purchased in the card cage configuration. This allows maximum expansion and maximum future software enhancements. 8 to 72 port system (expandable)
- Easiest, most cost effective solution to conferencing
- Connects to analog ports on PBX or CO lines
- Transfer callers to a designated extension number
- Meet-me capability, or use dial-out option
- Conference meeting can include any combination of internal and external lines
- Requires disconnect supervision (loop break; dial tone; busy tone; reorder tone)
- Easily installed by a telecom technician (plug and play)