Product DescriptionThe fiberglass acoustic phone hood booth is made of tough GRP material and provides noise reduction up to 23 dB. The AB-1000 model is designed to withstand extreme outdoor and offshore conditions. The model is maintenance free, UV and corrosion resistant, and can withstand chemical attack. The acoustic phone booth hood is perfect for use in refineries, factories, chemical plants, nuclear facilities, and offshore use, while protecting the industrial phone and user from the elements.
Each phone hood can be fitted with accessories including strobe lights, loud ringers, and the SR40/60 explosion proof speaker/ringer, speaker or ringer.
- Light weight fiberglass shell
- Noise reduction up to 23 db
- Standard color-Yellow. (Optional colors available to customers specifications on larger quantity orders)
- Completely maintenance free, UV and corrosion resistant. Resistant to chemical attack
- Convenient writing shelf with drainage hubs to prevent water accumulation
- Perforated stainless steel liner
- Encapsulated strong points to securely mount stations and accessories
- Can be used indoors, outdoors, and offshore