Product DescriptionThis is a "made-to-order" item.
2 business week lead time required.
High intensity, weather-resistant visible warning signals, designed for stationary or mobile use. Applications for Series MAX strobes include hazard warning/alerting, industrial visual signaling, strobe beacons for vehicles or equipment, process control area notification, access gate/loading dock identification, and outdoor emergency (fire, security) strobe. Applications for Strobe and Steady Light Modules include location of specific equipment, eye wash station/emergency medical kit location, emergency phone location, warning lights and security alert indication.
- Color: Amber
- Mounting: 1/2” pipe, surface mount, flange mount, standard 4” square backbox or the Cooper Wheelock WBB weather resistent backbox
- Powerful double flash light burst
- 60 double flashes per minute
- Durable Lexan® lens construction
- 120 VAC
- Approvals: UL Standard 1638 for indoor and outdoor use