Designed for companies with up to 60 users, the Allworx 6x system is a state-of-the-art communications system. The system integrates a feature-rich phone system and a robust data network system with advanced features that substantially improve your company's productivity while saving you on-going monthly costs.
Finally… you have an exciting, new communications technology that’s designed specifically for small and medium businesses. The Allworx 6x provides enterprise-class features such as custom call routing, presence management, call center control, remote user access and site-to-site connectivity that delivers direct savings and productivity gains to your businesses. The Allworx 6x is a phone system that integrates VoIP with a fully featured PBX and Key system, providing amazing flexibility and power to the small business.
- Authorized users can change call routes over the internet via My Allworx Manager
- Receive SMS text message alerts on your cellphone when voicemail is left at the office
- Escalate your text message alerts to multiple mailboxes and email addresses
- Follow-Me-Anywhere call routing can simultaneously follow multiple phones, including outside lines and cell phone, and terminate at the internal or external line of your choice
- Make outbound calls through the Allworx system by calling into your voicemail from any phone
- Multiple Language Packs are now available in English and Castilian Spanish
- One phone can display multiple voicemail indicator lights by mapping PFK's to various mailboxes
- Optional software upgrade available for 31 - 60 users/extensions
- TAPI compliant - automatic dial
- The Allworx 6x is a fully-featured PBX and Key system that gives your company a polished professional identity and shows that you care about your customers.
- Features like multi-site calling, remote users and built in 3-way calling couldn’t make business easier
- Allworx is a system that incorporates the new VoIP technology in addition to providing the current analog technology you have always used.
- Multi-site extensions allows businesses to setup and use a convenient 3-digit or 4-digit dialing plan across Allworx systems in multiple sites
- Using an Allworx phone and the new One Touch Day-Night Mode, users now have direct access to toggling the Allworx system between day mode and night mode 24/7, even from remote locations using an Allworx phone.
- Enhanced Call Detail Reports allow companies to track every stage of a call coming in the system as well as the option to stream data to third party devices or applications in real time.
- With the new Call Queues Reports businesses can now pull full reports on the number of calls received, serviced, abandoned, exited and timed out for each queue.
- Voicemail greetings by user presence
- Each Allworx handset can have its own Direct Inward Dial (DID) information
- Allworx Phone Software
- Ultra Reliable Flash Drive Technology
- 5 Year Extended Warranty Available