Product DescriptionThe MEDC DB1 Multitone flameproof horns with 93dB rating has been designed with a high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
New electronic circuitry allows the DB1P and DB1HP to be switched between two selectable tones by either reversing the supply polarity, or connecting a second voltage supply.
The higher output DB1 HP is particularly suitable for noisy environments.
Item is "made-to-order". Please call for approximate lead time. 100% Non-Refundable.
- UL Listed – Class I, Div 1. Groups C & D
- Class I, Zone 1
- ATEX approved
- NEMA 4x, IP66
- Certified temperature –13°F to +158°F (–25°C to +70°C)
- NFPA 72 compliant
- 4 wire diode monitored connection for operation in supervisory mode
- Up to 103 dBA output @ 10 feet (DB1 HP)
- Marine grade alloy
- Up to 27 output tones, user selectable
- 12V, 24V & 48 VDC, 110 VAC
- Tones can be selected remotely
- Any two tones may be switched via the external voltage supply
- Features Version Dependant