Item is "made-to-order". Please call for approximate lead time. 100% Non-Refundable.
This range of light weight all GRP, explosion proof horns is intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and has been designed with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flamepaths, flare and the body, are manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and sinter are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion free product. A tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of assembly of parallel spigot flamepaths.
An optional Exe terminal chamber is available.
- UL Listed – Class I, Div 1. Groups C & D
- Class I, Zone 1
- ATEX approved
- NEMA 4x, IP66
- Certified temperature –13°F to +158°F (–25°C to +70°C)
- NFPA 72 compliant
- 4 wire diode monitored connection for operation in supervisory mode
- Up to 103 dBA output @ 10 feet (DB1 HP)
- Marine grade alloy
- Up to 27 output tones, user selectable
- 12V, 24V & 48 VDC, 110 VAC
- Tones can be selected remotely
- Any two tones may be switched via the external
- voltage supply
- Depends on version