Product DescriptionThis range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 25 watts and is suitable for use in all gas groups including hydrogen.
The flamepaths, flare and the body, are manufactured completely from a UV stable glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and sinter are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion free product. A tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of assembly of parallel spigot flamepaths.
This product does not include a blocking capacitor. Contact Cooper Notification Technical Support for models with a blocking capacitor.
- UL listed for USA and Canada:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D.
- Class I, Zones 1, AExd IIC, T4
- Class II, Div 2, Groups F & G
- California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) Listed
- ATEX approved
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (-55°C to +70°C)
- GRP corrosion-free flamepaths
- 109dBA at 25 watts at 10 feet
- 8, 15 and 25 watt versions
- Power tappings, via integral transformer
- Ratcheted swivel bracket
- Stainless steel sinter
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Tapered flamepath