Product DescriptionThe Bogen DFT120 Digital Feedback Terminator provides high quality recording and playback of
audio pages. The DFT120 breaks the acoustical feedback loop created by the telephone handset and
paging speaker. The page is first recorded and then played back as soon as the source handset has
been put on-hook.
High capacity paging is accomplished by the DFT120’s record during playback and page stacking
capabilities. User selectable loop start trunk or 4 wire dry loop input interface and selectable 8 ohm
or 600 ohm output impedances allow the DFT120 to directly connect to a wide range of customer
Product Features• 120 Seconds of total audio memory.
• Record a message while another is being
• Stack up to 8 messages for playback.
• Loop start or dry loop input modes.
• High sampling rate for excellent play quality.
• Multiple Record and Playback modes.
• Adjustable delay times between
• Message abort and stop control
• Plugable terminal strip for easy
• Regeneration of zone control DTMF tones.
• Message repeat function.
• Pre-page tone available.
• Unit status outputs indicating, in-use, play and
• Selectable 8 or 600 ohm output
• Transformer isolated audio output.
• Output power, 0.125W @ 8 ohms or
+4dBm @ 600 ohms.
• Automatic or externally controlled unit
• Strips message zone control DTMF tones
from the repeat message.
• DTMF controlled abort recording function.