Product DescriptionWheelock Series ET Vandal Resistant speakers and speaker strobes provide a full range of rugged, high performance combinations specifially designed to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for voice and tone signaling. Available in compact, aesthetically pleasing package styles, each ET model covers both 25 and 70 volt audio systems, and has multiple wattage taps from 1/8 to 8 watts. Their high-efficiency design provides improved voice clarity and higher sound output for typical low frequency fire evacuation signal, such as the “slow whoop” and “temporal code-3”.
- High efficiency speakers designed for maximum output at minimum wattage across 400 to 4000 Hz frequency range
- • Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 8 watts in 3 dB steps
- • ET80 Speaker Strobe models available with Multi-candela strobes rated 15/30/75/110cd and 135/185cd or single candela strobes rated 15cd (with 75cd on axis)
- • All strobe inputs are compatible with standard reverse polarity type supervision of circuit wiring by an alarm panel
- • Attractive package styles for flush or surface mounting to standard low cost backboxes
- • Vandal resistant die cast grilles
- • Sealed back speaker construction for extra protection and improved audibility