Product DescriptionThe CLWCE is a 36 rack mount unit (RMU), 19" EIA enclosure. The cooling system uses low pressure chilled water to remove the heat produced by the servers.
The CLWCE saves on floor space, power consumption, and maintenance. The unit consumes 50% less floor space than plenum cooling and consumes up to 40% less energy than traditional infrastructure. The high-tech cooling system limits the risk of overheating individual servers which will in turn save on maintenance costs.
Customized options include a fully-configured enclosure (CLWCE) or a kit to convert any 42" or deeper ES Series enclosure from an air cooled unit to a water-based, liquid cooled unit.
- Eliminates the need for plenum (raised-floor) cooling systems
- Eliminates the need for hot and cold aisles
- Space saving
- Lower maintenance costs
- Provides uniform vertical cooling
- Increases flexibility; can be installed in various sites
- Reduces noise and maintenance