Product DescriptionStop the spread of disease by using disposable phones by Scitech. Scitech disposable phones are standard analog phones that connect using the standard RJ11 phone cord. Large dial pad buttons and large easily held kandset make it easy for patients to communicate.
Call us at 1-800-335-0229 for Special Pricing on Cases 16 or more
- RINGER VOLUME - Adjusts ringer volume to LOW or HI. Located on the left side of the phone near the dataport.
- HEARING AID-COMPATIBLE HANDSET - ADA/HAC-compatible HANDSET JACK - Modular jack to connect coiled handset cord from handset to base unit.
- DATA PORT - Provides access to the telephone line for optional connection of modem, fax, or answering machine. Located on the left side of the phone near the ringer control.
- DIALING KEYS - 0 - 9 dialing keys.
- VOLUME SWITCH - Volume control switch on the handset steps through the three available handset volume levels [Normal - Medium - High].
- To Place A Call Lift the handset, then dial the number desired.
- To Answer A Call Lift the handset.
- Adjusting Handset Volume Press the [VOL] key. Each press of [VOL] moves to the next of three possible settings of [Low - Medium -High], and repeats back to Low volume on the forth press. Adjust as desired.
- Adjusting Ringer Volume The ringer volume control switch is located on the left side of the telephone. There are two ringer volume settings, high and low. Adjust as desired.