Product DescriptionHeavy Duty Emergency Telephones by Guardian are intended for use in public areas where direct assistance or hands-free communication is required. They provide a two-way link to assistance through analog, half-duplex telephone transmission. A call may be initiated from the telephone or from the monitoring station.
- Teleseal keypad allows the user to manually dial numbers
- ADA (American Disability Act) compliant label (HELP)
- Control Relays – primary relay standard on all models
- Durable enclosure with powder coated finish is rust resistant
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your emergency network from a central location
- LED – provides visual confirmation connection has been made
- Speaker – hands free operation