Product DescriptionThe Bogen HFCS1 and HFCS1LP ceiling loudspeakers deliver superior sound and clear intelligibility in a variety of ceiling
The system can be easily installed in hard-surfaced ceilings, suspended ceilings, and new constructions.
Both speakers offer several levels of power output controlled via a front-mounted rotary tap selector switch (under grille).
The low-distortion speaker design, coupled with a computer-matched venting system, delivers high intelligibility and exceptional
low-frequency response for both music and speech reinforcement.
- Wide-dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even coverage
- Good off-axis response with smooth contouring
- Computer-matched venting system for full bass output
- Large back can for deeper bass response (HFCS1)
- Low-profile housing allows greater range of installations (HFCS1LP)
- High power handling capability for foreground sound
- Selectable power taps via front-mounted control
- Power taps (in watts) - 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1
- 16-ohm input for non-transformer, multi-speaker systems (selectable via tap selector switch)
- Compounded rubber surround, plus polypropylene and polycarbonate drivers for lasting performance • Easy wiring with plug-in connector • Connector provides loop-through terminals for the next speaker • Integral swing-out clamps for easy installation • Attachment point for seismic cable (safety cable) • Input terminal cover with knockouts and safety eyelet provides protection for connections • Off-white textured finish easily painted to match theme decor • Attractive, contemporary, sturdy steel grille assembly with fine perforations • Accessory tile bridge support ring (Model TBCR, sold separately) • Accessory 10-foot long cable kit (Model CK10, sold separately)