Hosted IVR (interactive voice response) is a web-based telephone technology that will automate your business phone by prompting callers with phone menu options. IVR uses voice recognition to provide and gather valuable information over the phone that can be analyzed or uploaded to third party applications and databases.
- Distribute Medicare phone calls to a specific agent based on qualifying questions
- Send out pre-recorded surveys to measure customer service after an online purchase
- Check your latest loan payment status by entering in your account number
- Verify your regularly scheduled sporting event is still at the announced time
Benefits of IVR:
- Reduce business expenses
- Increase employee efficiency by automating repetitive administrative processes
- Deliver quick answers to your customers’ questions
Features of IVR:
- No limit to the number of IVR’s you can setup
- Collect data and route phone calls to any phone
- Customize all greeting and prompt messages
- Integrate data collected with your own database
- No programming, set up your IVR through web forms in minutes
You guys are a godsend. I was looking for a simple solution and wanted something super-easy, I searched around, tried several places that did not give me any developer control. I got a quote 3 months ago for an IVR for $15K that you guys can do for $34.95 a month plus usage. And that was 15K each time I needed to change something or create a new menu. I’ve already told 7 people about this, I’m totally ecstatic. You guys are a revelation, this is great.
Luke Jaten, Direct Marketing Group Inc.