Product DescriptionKonftel 200W Wireless Conference Phone with Omni-Sound Technology
The Konftel 200W is a versatile conference phone, delivering crystal clear audio and specially designed for companies with wireless DECT infrastructures. It can also be connected to a Konftel DECT base station, making it easy to move between different medium-sized rooms. The Konftel 200W incorporates a keypad and display screen and can be upgraded with remote control and expansion microphones for meetings in medium-sized rooms.
The Konftel 200W is a conference phone that opens up your office. Cordless connection to a DECT system provides greater versatility. The unit can be used to hold phone meetings practically anywhere in the building, without being restricted to phone sockets. The Konftel 200W can be connected to most GAP compatible DECT systems. For an instant meeting, simply plug in the power connector and make your calls.
Konftel 200W can be connected to the following DECT systems:
- Aastra Ascotel 16
- Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise. Test report, pdf file >>
- Ascom DCT 1800-s/GAP
- Avaya Integral 5 / 55 / 33
- Ericsson MD110 (Release CD 12.1)
MX-ONE Version 3
- Nortel Meridian / Companion (Release 25:40)
- Philips Sopho
- Siemens HiPath 3000 (v5.0), 4000 (v2.0).
Test report, pdf file >>
- Easy to connect, move and use
- Cordless connection to GAP-compatible DECT systems
- OmniSound® – crystal clear sound
- Keypad with redial feature, multi-party calls, volume control and a mute button.
- Illuminated display
- Clear menu system
- Tape recorder output
- Supports optional expansion microphones and remote control
- 2-year guarantee