Konftel 300IP - IP-based Wireless Conference Phone
The Konftel 300IP is an SIP based conference phone that delivers superior audio quality thanks to OmniSound® 2.0 with wideband. The Konftel 300IP, which is compatible with Power over Ethernet, is a practical tool with intelligent features that make teleconferences of any size simple to manage. Integrated conference bridge for five-way calls, conference guide that stores groups for automatic participant dialling. Record your meetings on an SD memory card. A web interface makes it easy to manage settings and contacts. Personal settings can be stored in a personal user profile. Can be upgraded with expansion microphones and wireless headset or connected to PA systems in large conference halls.
Konftel 300IP Accessories
Expansion microphones (1 pair).
Increase the range from 30 to 70 m2 (up to 750 sq ft). Connects to the Konftel 300IP with enclosed cables, 1.5 or 2.5 metres.
Item no: 900102080
- OmniSound® 2.0 with wideband– a sensational crystal clear sound
- SIP based
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Integrated conference bridge for five-way calls
- Record your meetings with an SD memory card
- Wireless headset connection
- User-friendly menu system
- Web-based configuration
- The conference guide makes calls easier
- User profiles save personal contacts and settings
- Export and import of contacts and settings simplifies installation
- The phonebook with presence technology stores your contacts
- Supports optional expansion microphones
- PA system connection
- Future-proof – can be upgraded
- 2-year guarantee