Product DescriptionThe EXTender PBXgateway II is the newest and most robust Distributed Voice Gateway capable of terminating all of MCK EXTender™ clients today and is the platform for future software enhancements to support advanced business applications like Unified Voice Messaging and IP recording.
- Extends the full set of PBX/KTS features to remote users, including when making local calls to/from the extended branch office location
- Connects corporate users to remote local trunk lines for long-distance toll bypass purposes
- Built-in network interface terminates up to two (2) T1, PRI or Frame Relay lines eliminating the need for external CSU or DSU
- Supports circuit- and packet-based networks
- Terminates any combination of MCK EXTender clients
- Connects to the digital line side of leading voice systems
- Virtual configuration, management and troubleshooting of MCK EXTender clients from a central location