Product DescriptionThe Minuteman® 17-inch dual-rail rackmount LCD console is ideal for any rackmount environment providing excellent resolution, brilliant colors, easy installation and operation. The user has the unique ability to view the display with the keyboard and mousepad retracted. The unit occupies only 1U of space in a rack.
- Unique design - The dual-rail design of the monitor permits the PS/2 keyboard and mousepad to be retracted into the rack leaving the LCD monitor flush with the front of the rack with the display visible. The drawers move independently of each other enabling casual monitoring of connected systems without a protruding keyboard. Occupying only 1U of rack space, the dual-rail design provides the ultimate convenience for IT personnel and network administrators to control and monitor data center or server devices.
- Rugged construction - The LCD console system is made with heavy gauge sheet metal offering protection against accidental dents, damage and vibrations.
- Advanced screen design - The LCD screen has a positive tension hinge that enables you to place the monitor at any angle for viewing. Its bright active matrix 17-inch TFT LCD-display is protected by tempered glass.
- Display controls - The monitor's built-in controls provide quick access to adjust the frequency, resolution, brightness and contrast settings of the video display.
- Ideal for interfacing with KVM systems - The MMKVM17NB2RR is designed to work with any KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) system. A floating OSD (on-screen-display) function, when used with Minuteman KVMs, provides a visual status of the KVM-connected components. Internal firmware provides the ability to use shortcut "hot keys" for entering commands.