Product DescriptionThe Wheelock MT-12-24-W electronic appliances offer a choice of eight (8) nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone. The Code-3 Horn and tone patterns are engineered to comply with NFPA/ANSI Temporal Pattern specifications without requiring additional equipment.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- • Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines
- • Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- • Series MT appliances have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires at each terminal. Inputs are polarized for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision
- • One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels
- • Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling.
- • Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- • Selectable input voltage on non-strobe versions. Strobe versions are factory set for either 12 or 24VDC, with wide- Listed voltage range, filtered (DC) and FWR
- • No additional trimplate required for flush mounting