Non-stock item. Approx. 10 business day lead time.
The Wheelock MT-121575W-FW Horn Strobe offers a choice of eight (8) nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone. The Code-3 Horn and tone patterns are engineered to comply with NFPA/ANSI Temporal Pattern specifications without requiring additional equipment. With MT and MT Strobe appliances, one alarm appliance meets most of your signaling needs. The MT strobes can be synchronized using the Wheelock SM, DSM Sync Modules or the PS-24-8MC Power Supply with the Wheelock patented Sync Protocol.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- • Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines
- • Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- • Series MT appliances have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires at each terminal. Inputs are polarized for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision
- • One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels
- • Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling
- • Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- • MT Strobe models are available with Wheelock patented MCW Multi-Candela strobes with field selectable c andela settings at 15/30/75/110cd or with single candela 1575cd strobes. The strobes can be synchronized using Wheelock sync modules or power supplies with built in Sync Protocol
- • Selectable input voltage on non-strobe versions. Strobe versions are factory set for either 12 or 24VDC, with wide- Listed voltage range, filtered (DC) and FWR
- • No additional trimplate required for flush mounting