Non-stock item. Approx. 3 business day lead time.
Wheelock’s MT4-115-R Multitone electronic horn offers a choice of eight (8) alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone. One alarm appliance can provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and room conditions with two field selectable sound output levels.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- • Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines
- • Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- • Series MT appliances have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires at each terminal. Inputs are polarized for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision
- • One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels
- • Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling.
- • Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- • No additional trimplate required for flush mounting