Product DescriptionThe Wheelock Series MTH-24 Multi-Tone Loud Horn is a loud, weather resistant, attention getting alert designed for use in noisy or large locations where two different audible signals are required at one location for easy identification of the alert signal. Can be used as a loud telephone ringer.
- • Functions as a telephone extension alert using a pulsed warble tone activated by the telephone systems interrupted or continuous dry contact closure.
- • Functions as an auxiliary alert using a steady tone which follows the contact closure of a door service push-button, time clock, alarm systems, etc.
- • When both alerting tones are activated, the steady tone will take priority over the warble tone
- • Built in 10-watt amplifier, electronic dual tone generator (steady or warble), timer for the warble circuit, and volume control
- • 117 dBA @ 1 meter VERY LOUD
- • Includes RPS-2406, 24 VDC, 600 mA power supply
- • Universal mounting bracket
- • If an analog ring voltage (direct telephone line or PABX extension) is present, use the CRT-T-40 telephone relay to develop a dry contact for controlling the Series MTH-24 Multi-tone Horn
- • The recommended replacement of the Series 163 package is as follows: • MTH-24 • CRT-T-40