Non-stock item. Approx. 10 business day lead time.
Wheelock MTWP-2475C-FR Multitone Electronic Horn Strobe has the broadest UL Listed weatherproof product line in the industry for wall and ceiling mount with an extended temperature range of -31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C) per UL 1638.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- • Designed to meet or exceed ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI Standards and Accessibility Guidelines
- • Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- • Series MT appliances have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 American Wire Gauge (AWG) wires at each terminal. Inputs are polarized for compatibility with standard reverse polarity type supervision
- • One alarm appliance with (8) eight selective signals to provide superior sound penetration for various ambient and wall conditions with two field selectable sound output levels
- • Code-3 Horn and Tone meet ANSI/NFPA temporal pattern for standard emergency evacuation signaling
- • Audible and strobe can operate from a single NAC circuit or from separate NAC circuits with any of the (8) eight audible sounds
- • MT Strobe models are available with Wheelock patented MCW Multi-Candela strobes with field selectable c andela settings at 15/30/75/110cd or with single candela 1575cd strobes. The strobes can be synchronized using Wheelock sync modules or power supplies with built in Sync Protocol
- • Selectable input voltage on non-strobe versions. Strobe versions are factory set for either 12 or 24VDC, with wide- Listed voltage range, filtered (DC) and FWR
- • No additional trimplate required for flush mounting