Non-stock item. Approx. 10 business day lead time.
The Wheelock MTWPB-2475W-NW horn strobe has the broadest UL Listed weatherproof product line in the industry for wall and ceiling mount with an extended temperature range of -31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C) per UL 1638.
- Approvals include: UL Standards 1971, 1638, 464 and 1480 California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and New York City (MEA), Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) . See agency approvals by model number on page two of this document
- • Compliance with the following requirements: NFPA, UFC, ANSI 117.1, OSHA Part 29, 1910.165, ADA
- • Weatherproof with extended temperature range of –31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C)
- • Dual Listed strobe models (UL 1638 and UL 1971)
- • Industry’s highest strobe candela options
- • Synchronization capability using Series SM, DSM Synch Modules (MTWP and MT-12/24 audible is non-sync)
- • Models with field selectable tone, dBA and candela settings
- • Wall or ceiling mounting options
- • Surface of semi-flush mounting
- • IN/OUT wiring termination accepting two #12-18 AWG wires at each terminal