Product DescriptionAdd VoIP to any existing telephone system! These turnkey solutions are ideal for companies that want to save money on long distance, interoffice voice and fax communications.
Work from home and be connected to your office. Connects to any high speed internet connection including DSL and Cable.
MultiVOIP is virtually transparent to users. To place a call to a remote office, simply pick up your desk phone, and dial the access number for the remote MultiVOIP. When you receive a second dial tone, dial the interoffice extension number, and you’re connected.
- One Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING
- Call Us At 1-800-335-0229
- Up to 24 or 48 ports (with expansion MVP24-48 24-Port T1/PRI Expansion Card) voice/fax ports for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Voice compression to 5.3K per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- Support for standard fax devices
- No integration with a server or desktop PC required
- Voice prioritization using the industry-standard Differentiated Services (DiffServ) protocol
- H.323 support for sending voice over the Internet
- FXS, FXO, and E&M connectors on each channel for direct analog connection to phones, key telephones, PBX extensions or PBX trunks (2-, 4-, and 8-port models only)
- Dial, busy, fast busy and ringback tones
- Remote configuration and management over the Internet using telnet, tftp bundled management software or any web browser (web management not supported on MVP2400 & MVP3000)
- Bundled SNMP management software for central site configuration, logging and monitoring
- Live reporting, usage tracking, call history, voice quality statistics, and other management tools
- Two-year warranty