Product DescriptionThe Minuteman PRO1000RT UPS comes with 6 battery backup/surge outlets, 2 surge-only outlets, USB and RS232 communication ports, SentryPlus power management software and diagnostic software, and fax/modem/network line surge protection. The Minuteman PRO1000RT uses line-interactive technology that conserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during voltage sags and/or surges. the PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications. An LCD display provides visual notification of power status, including input voltage, frequency, percent of battery charge, estimated runtime, plus many other conditions.
- Back-up time - full load: 7.4 minutes(estimated)
- Back-up time - half load: 16.8 minutes(estimated)
- LCD Display - Shows UPS operating status
- Rack/tower installation - (2U rack height) or wall mounting with optional kit
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software - SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit.
- RS-232 and USB Communications - No special USB drivers are required for USB communications as unit is automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as HID-compliant device - similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP compatible - Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card.
- Fax/Modem/Network Line Protection - The PRO-RT UPS provides a low cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- RoHS Compliant - All PRO-RT products are manufactured using non-hazardous materials making them safer for the environment and a green-friendly addition to any data center (Excludes lead acid batteries).
- Warranty - Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (U.S.A. and Canada only).