The 1600A Series ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication over the public switched telephone network. All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. In addition, the E-1600-20A and E-1600-52A feature an "Info" button that will dial up to 3 non-emergency numbers.
The 1600A Series phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call and then initiate the call connected LED light. Alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor or harsh environments, select 1600A Series phones are available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. The E-1600A, E-1600-03B, E-1600-20A, E-1600-45A, E-1600-50A, E-1600-52A, and the E-1600-55A are available as an option with EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection)
The 1600A series can also be used with Central Station Monitoring equipment. All parameters, phone numbers and location numbers are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power sources.
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20A and E-1600-52A dial up to 3 non-emergency "Info" numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F) Optional EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection) 6 different chassis or retrofit board available
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Separate central station voice speed dial number
- Optional PB-100 Polling System available