Telephone Call Recording and Call Accounting System. Replay call logger is extremely easy to learn and use. With just a point and click on Tapit Call Accounting report detail, you can play back a recorded conversation. Installation and configuration of Replay products is just as simple, whether it is for a single or multi-site locations. Since all data is archived centrally, it is easily accessed via LAN or Internet connections. Replay products are fully scaleable, easily growing with your company's needs and without straining your budget. Replay T1 will record voice activity over T1 PRI trunks. This turn-key system attaches in the front of PBX or a channel bank. We provide hardware, software and cables. Basic configuration of Replay T1 has enough storage for up to 11,000 hours of voice logging. These voice files are accessed via TAPIT Call Accounting reports. This is the most cost-effective and easy to use product on the market today.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium D
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows 2000, XP Pro, 2003
- Microsoft IIS 5 or later
- 120 GB of disk space
- RS-232 port for SMDR collection
- Network Card
- The PC used for listening to voice recordings must have a sound card.
In compressed mode, Replay uses approximately 6 MB of hard disk space for each hour of recorded conversation. Therefore, adequate hard disk space has to be dedicated to store voice files created by Replay Boxes. If default options are accepted during installation Replay Server stores Replay Boxes voice files on the same computer it resides.
- Turn-key solution includes hardware, software and cables
- Recorded files may be stored on local or network drive
- Saved files can be e-mailed as attachments and archived for future reference
- Auto Archive facility: recorded information can be archived for permanent data storage
- Records incoming and outgoing calls
- Each Replay T1 “box” supports up to two T1s (PRI); multiple “boxes” are linked together for large application