Product DescriptionThe Wheelock RSS-241575W-NW Strobe have lower current draw while maintaining outstanding performance, reliability and cost effectiveness. These versatile appliances will satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall or ceiling mount applications.
Strobe options for wall mount models include 1575 or the Wheelock Patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd or the high intensity MCWH strobe with field selectable 135/185cd. Ceiling mount models include the patented MCC multi-candela ceiling strobe with field selectable intensities of 15/30/75/95cd or the high intensity MCCH strobe with field selectable 115/177cd.
- • Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), Factory Mutual (FM), and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- • ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant. Meets OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- • Wall mount Multi-Candela models are available with Field Selectable Candela Settings of 15/30/ 75/110cd or 135/185cd. Single Candela models are available in 1575cd
- • Ceiling mount Multi-Candela models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd or 115/177cd. (Round or Square)
- • Strobes produce 1 flash per second over the regulated voltage range
- • 12 and 24 VDC models with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered (DC) or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- • Synchronize using the Wheelock sync modules or power supplies with built-in sync protocol
- • Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wire