Non-stock item. Approx. 4 business day lead time.
Wheelock Ceiling Speaker with Strobe provide high
audio output with clear audibility and are designed to meet
the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective
emergency voice communications, tone signaling and visible
signaling to alert the hearing impaired.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 1480, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and MEA (See approvals by model number under Specifi cation and Ordering Information)
- • ADA/NFPA/ANSI compliant
- • Complies with OSHA 29 Part 1910.165
- • Ceiling mount models are available with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/95cd
- • Strobes produce 1 fl ash per second over the regulated voltage range
- • 24 VDC with wide UL “Regulated Voltage” using fi ltered DC or unfi ltered VRMS input voltage
- • Synchronize with Wheelock SM, DSM or Wheelock PS-12/24-8CP and PS-12/24-8MP Power Supply with built-in sync protocol
- • Field selectable taps for 25 or 70 VRMS operation from 1/8 watt up to 8 watts
- • High effi ciency design for maximum output at minimum wattage across a frequency range of 400 to 4000 HZ
- • Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires
- • Frequency Response: 200Hz - 15kHz 400Hz - 4kHz (UL)
- • Magnet weight: 9.5 oz.
- • Speaker impedance: 8 ohms
- • Round metal 12” grille, with white powder coated fi nish
- • Compatible with DC circuit supervision
- • Use with SP40/2 Multi-Function Audio Supervised System
- • Provides for audio quality background music