Item is "made-to-order". Please call for approximate lead time. 100% Non-Refundable.
These certified strobes have been designed for use in harsh environmental conditions. The marine grade alloy enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance and strength is required.
Units can be painted to customer specification and fitted with identification labels.
A high temperature unit is available.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada:
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D
- Class I, Zone 1 AExd IIB
- CSA Certified
- cUL Listed
- ATEX Approved
- NEMA 4x &6, IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- High temperature unit (up to 185°F/85°C) available Various lens colors
- Optional lens guard
- 4 wire monitored connection
- 24 & 48 VDC
- 110, 120, 240 & 254 VAC
- Xenon 29 Candela with clear lens
- Depending on version