Product DescriptionSNMP-NET is an interface between the UPS and the network. It can obtain the status from a UPS and issue commands to it. SNMP-NET supports two kinds of protocol – SNMP and HTTP
for user access. Through the SNMP NMS and Web Browser, the user can obtain the UPS status; issue commands to UPS and set-up the SNMP-NET through the network. SNMP-NET also provides shutdown software for various OS’. The shutdown software that runs under various OS can link to the SNMP-NET automatically through the network and communicate with SNMP-NET via SNMP protocol. The shutdown software retrieves UPS information from SNMP-NET. The Shutdown software will then proceed to the shutdown process in order to prevent the abnormal shutoff of host or server due to power events.
Note: Compatible with PRO-RT, EnterprisePlus, and Endeavor UPS
Product Features• Network connection through RJ45 connector
• Network UPS management
• Remote UPS monitoring via SNMP, HTTP
• Configure UPS and system functions from any client (password protected)
• Event logs & Metering data stored in the EEPROM
Provides historical data of UPS’ power events, power quality, current status and battery condition.
• Multiple server shutdown
• Notification of users via SNMP Traps and e-mail through SMTP
• Network Time Protocol supported
• Telnet support for configuration
• BOOTP/DHCP supported
• NetBIOS Name Service supported
• MD5 HTTP security