Call accounting is a must for managing today's business. More and more of business is done over
the phone. Keeping track off all in bound and out bound call activity
can dramatically improve your business. Tapit EX is the number
one selling call accounting software for the past 17 years.
From keeping track of telephone abuse, sales calls, collections calls
and customer service calls Tapit EX can improve your businesses bottom
Click Here to get your FREE 30 Day Trial of Tapit EX
daily, weekly, monthly, or any combination that you schedule.
Reports can be forwarded to key people with in your organization to
better manage departments. Tapit EX can help you increase
sales by tracking calls by each sales person. This is a powerful
tool for sales managers. Sales calls can be tracked daily and given
to sales people to help them improve call goals. Accounts receivables
mangers can use reports to track collection calls helping to increase
cash flow. Customer service managers can use reports to track both
in bound and out bound calls. All call reports can be run in real
time to give on the fly reporting capabilities.
There are over
60 reports in Tapit and each can be customized giving you
unlimited reporting capabilities. Reports include calls by extension,
by department, longest calls, most expensive calls, most frequently
dialed numbers and calls by trunk.
Calls to 911 are a big concern in today's business. Tapit EX can
send an alert notifying you of a 911 call. An alert
can be sent to an email address or pager.
The Toll Fraud feature can notify you of calls
be made that are out of your companies normal calling patterns.
For example Tapit can notify you of a call being placed after regular
business hours or notify you of an international call.
Tapit EX call accounting software integrates with virtually
all telephone systems including, but not limited to, AVAYA,
Nortel, Panasonic, Toshiba, NEC, Intertel, Comdial, and Siemens.
Tapit EX is also an approved Avaya Business Developer. Tapit can
track up to 999,999 extensions and is capable, through Remote Manager
Software, of tracking remote locations. Tapit EX runs on MS
Windows 98/2000/NT/XP. Tapit EX is easy to set up and easy
to schedule reports. Once reports are scheduled they are sent automatically
to you. You can archive reports, print them, or forward them to
Tapit Call Accounting Software can dramatically improve your companies
over all performance by helping improve Sales, Cash Flow, Customer
Service as well protecting your business against unauthorized calls
Tapit comes with 30 days free factory
telephone support and a 3 year warranty against defect.
- NO SMDR Alarm - notifies users there is an interruption in a call data flow. The NO SMDR Alarm application also tracks up to 8 phone numbers and triggers the alarm when any of them is dialed.
- Remote Client Collection Software for SMDR/CDR Data (For Remote Manager WAN Applications) - replaces buffer box.
- Remote Manager supports up to 100 remote locations.
- New additional TAPIT Special Reports.
- New pricing features.
- Real-time data collection.
- Supports all telephone systems with CDR/SMDR output capabilities.
- Multi-user support version available (Up to 255 users).
- Call editing capability.
- Capable of processing 7 digit numeric extensions / 8 digit alpha-numeric trunks.
- Automatic Report Scheduler.
- Numeric Caller ID reporting.
- Export to time and billing packages.
- Support for Client Account or User Authorization codes.
- Multiple extension per User.
- E-mail reports in Text, Rich Text and Hypertext (HTML) file formats.
- Save reports to HTML files to publish on your Web site.