Product DescriptionThe Model TG4C Multiple Tone Generator is a compact, reliable unit designed to generate four distinct
signals: pulsed tone; slow whoop; repeating chime; and steady tone.
It is an excellent source for alarm or pre-announce signals in public address or telephone paging systems.
The TG4C will accept a Hi-Z input from a program source, such as a tuner, turntable, cassette player,CD
player, etc., and will maintain precedence over the program material for the duration of the contact closure.
Product Features• 4 types of tones: steady, pulsed alarm, slow
whoop, and chime
• Tones triggered by external contact closure
(momentary or long duration)
• Choice of continuous or two-burst tone
(except for steady tone)
• Tone generation reset available
• Adjustable tone level and pitch
• Operates on 12 - 48V DC, positive or negative
• Built-in precedence over interconnected program
• Accessory AC adapter (Model PRS40C) available
for operation from a 120V AC, 60 Hz
• 600-ohm output
• Line-matching transformer (Model WMT1A)
available for standard 600-ohm telephone line
• Screw terminal connections