Product DescriptionBogen’s TPU60B provides 60 watts of claen paging amplification. -Series of amplifiers are the ideal choice within the telephone paging industry. With five models to choose from, ranging in power from 15 watts to 250 watts, each model provides signal-activated, automatic muting of background music during a telephone page, and gradual return of music following a page.
- One Year Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE SHIPPING
- Call Us At 1-800-335-0229
- TPU60B 60 watt model is specially-designed for telephone paging systems
- 3 inputs on TPU250 and TPU-B models: 1 TEL, 1 MIC (Lo-Z), 1 AUX (Hi-Z,) 1 TEL, 1 AUX (Hi-Z)
- Sensitivity: 0.3 mV, MIC; -20 dBm,Tel; 85 mV, Aux
- 600-ohm balanced TEL input for direct connection to page ports and adapters
- TEL input has Automatic Level Control (ALC) for constant page announcement level
- Separate MIC input for a low-impedance push-to talk microphone (TPU-B models only)
- Music input – mutable by external contact closure (TPU-B models only) or activity on TEL input
- Separate volume controls for mic, paging, background music, and night ringer
- Built-in night ringer can be activated from 90V ring signal (TPU-B models only) or external contact closure
- 25V and 70V constant voltage outputs, balanced and unbalanced; Wall-mount design provides minimum protrusion from backboard (TPU250 can also be rack-mounted)
- Easily accessible, recessed front-panel controls for setting volume, muting, music, etc.
- RCA jacks provided to allow amplifier bridging to double the number of amplifier inputs and outputs (TPU-B model only); (TPU-B models only), resettable circuit breaker.