Have you ever wished you could recall what was said by a client, attorney, doctor or personal acquaintance? Using a RecordMyCalls USB Phone Recorder is so easy to make it.
USB Phone Recorder allows the user to record all phone conversations on a single line into a voice database through a USB port of a computer automatically. It will also allow users to manage all stored recordings and information with powerful management software.
Size of Credit Card in length and width - Can easily be hidden
- Crystal Clear pure digital sound...
- Less than 5 minute installation - If you can plug in a phone you make this work
- Save recorded files to your network drive, PC, CD or FTP Site.
- Instant playback of a call through speakers
- Minimal recording length capability. (New)
Recognizes and records your callers' ID - To search for call later...
- Add notes to recorded files.
- Send Recordings via Email
- 2 Minute software install, easy to use and very efficient.
- No tapes, No batteries. This is a maintenance free recorder.
- Learn, change, and improve by listening to your recordings.
Records both regular or cordless phones - Both sides of the conversation...
- Record manually or automatically when a call is made or a call comes in.
- For home or office recording Records both sides of the conversation.
- Search and Find a phone conversation instantly
- Sound files are compressed therefore don't take up to much size on your hard disk
- Listen to recordings through the speakers
Records all conversations regardless of what phone you pickup on the same phone line...
- Automatically time & date stamps recorded files - For easy searching...
- Record conference calls with ease.
- Management software included
Install the USB Phone Recorder in less than 5 minutes...
This is how easy it is to install the software...
- Works with any PC or laptop running MS Windows Vista, XP or Windows 7 and 8
- Records all calls from the phone line
- Works with Cordless Phone
- Easily connects to your phone line
- Email important calls
- Protect your self, family and business
- Avoid expensive litigation