Product DescriptionNever miss another call with Wheelock’s UTA-1 loud phone ringer. The UTA-1 rings at a 109 db and users can choose from 4 ring tones: horn, bell, single chime or vibrating chime.
Has your loud bell recently stopped working after changing your phone service? traditional analog lines provided a higher ringing voltage that mechanical bells require. The UTA-1 is an electronic ringer that works with Cable service phone lines.
The UTA-1 operates off of standard telephone ringing voltage. The unit is FCC and DOC registered for the public telephone network and can be used behind PBX and key systems. The UTA-1 is ruggedly constructed with a weather resistant backbox and conduit enclosed wiring for optional outdoor use.
- Choice of four selectable sound patterns: Horn, Bell, Vibrating Chime, Single Chime
- Approvals Include: UL Standard 1950 approved
- ADA Compliant
- Choice of four operating voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, 48VDC, 90Vrms/20-30Hz
- High output 109 dB piezo speaker
- Low current draw and REN
- Tamper resistant volume control
- Dip switch selectable
- Equipped with a weather resistant backbox for optional outdoor use with conduit-enclosed wiring
- Complies with: FCC part 68, CSA C22.2, IC C5-03
- Power Requirements: Analog Phone Line or 24 VDC, 24 VAC, 48 VDC, 90 VRMS/20-30Hz