The ACD-10 is a stand alone call distributor that will distribute calls from up to 10 C.O./PABX lines to up to 6 agents.
Calls will be distributed by either ACD (Automatic Call Distributor), UCD (Uniform Call Distributor), hunt group or ring group protocols.
The ACD-10 will answer calls if an agent is not available, play an announcement, and place the call on hold for the next available agent. Custom ringing indicates to the agent if the call has been answered by the ACD-10.
Basic phone system features are also provided by the ACD-10 such as transfer, intercom, 3-way calling, and RS-232 call statistics output.
- ACD, UCD, hunt group and ring group protocols.
- No KSU, PABX, ring generator or remote display needed.
- Three custom recordings stored in non-volatile memory: - Day answer - Pacifier - Night answer
- Call screening option
- Custom ringing Intercom, transfer and 3-way calling
- Night mode
- Local and remote programming and recording
- Detects and regenerates CPC signals
- Direct call pick-up
- Statistics available through RS-232 port