The AES-2000 Accessible Entry system provides voice messages and help instructions to assist people with various disabilities.
The large .5 inch high character display shows the directory of the people in the building, and also displays directions and message prompts. A built in voice recorder can also provide a verbal message. If the EZ Access button is pressed, information on how to use the system is displayed and announced.
The built in directory can handle up to 525 names and phone numbers. Once an apartment is selected, the AES-2000 dials the pre-programmed apartment phone number and provides two way communication. If the proper Touch Tone command is entered at the apartment phone, a door strike can be activated.
The AES-2000F is designed to be flush mounted (AES-2000F).
- 16 position, back-lit display with 1/2” tall characters
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer
- Factory configured to handle 75 apartments (expandable to 525 apartments using ERAM-4M expansion kits)
- Non-volatile data memory for names, phone numbers and access codes
- Volume control
- AES-NET card reader interface now included
- TTY jack for connection to personal teletypewriter (TTY)
- Postal lock switch input
- Flush Mount
- (AES-2000F) configurations
- Keyless entry capability
- 5 Amp door strike/magnetic lock control relays
- Vandal resistant features: - 12 gauge stainless steel front panel - 1/4” thick abrasion resistant polycarbonate display lens - Metal keypad and push button switches - Front panel lock - Speaker protection screen
- Weather resistant features: - Conformal coated circuit board - Gasketing behind lens, speaker, keypad and perimeter of front panel - Sealed switches and keypad