The C-200 allows a single line phone or phone system to share a phone line with an entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
The C-200 provides a “Call Waiting” tone when the phone line is in use.
Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phone with caller ID, and keyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000A.
- Allows an entry phone to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone “Call” button is pressed
- Compatible with these Viking entry phones: - E-10, E-20A, E-30, E-40 Handsfree Phones - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone - Or use with any analog touch tone phone
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with Viking model SLP-1
- Produces double “Call Waiting” tones
- One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller