The C-2000A allows up to 4 entry phones to call into your existing residential or business phones or phone system. Tenants may answer the call, converse with the visitor and activate a contact closure to control electronic gates or door strikes.
The C-2000A provides “Caller ID,” “Call Waiting ID” and “Call Waiting” tone when the phone line is in use. Tenants may gain entry at each gate by entering a Touch Tone keyless entry code.
Tenants may call out to each entry phone for monitoring purposes. An auxiliary input is also available for connecting a lighted doorbell switch, a common garage door opener/ receiver or an auxiliary keyless entry keypad.
- Connect up to 4 entry phones
- Compatible with: - E-10, E-20A, E-30 and E-40 Handsfree Phones - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone - K-1700-3 Handsfree Phone with Keypad - K-1900-8 Stainless Steel Phone with Keypad - Any analog touch tone phone Up to 6 different keyless entry codes per entrance
- Programmable “one time use” keyless entry codes
- Master keyless entry code for use at any entrance
- Optional “Privacy Number” allows only selected visitors to call from an entry phone
- Provides “Caller ID” and “Call Waiting ID”
- Produces “Call Waiting” tones
- Lighted doorbell switch input to activate entry phone call
- Two sets of normally open and normally closed contacts available for each entry phone
- Programmable contact activation time
- Auxiliary input to activate timed auxiliary contacts
- Realistic call progress tones