The CPA-7B features a low noise, high fidelity amplifier, providing 6 watts of power for a variety of telecom paging applications. It can also provide background music* and night bell/common audible. In addition, multiple units may be daisy-chained for larger paging applications.
Compatible with ringing C.O. lines, Centrex lines and analog PABX/KSU station ports as well as unused trunk inputs, the CPA-7B will also interface directly with standard paging ports. For loud ringing, the CPA-7B generates an adjustable loud warble from a dry contact closure, a ringing C.O. or a ringing analog PABX/KSU station.
The CPA-7B is easy to install and can eliminate the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards.
- 6 watts of paging power (powers 8 speakers)
- High audio fidelity with low noise amplifier
- 600 ohm audio output for cascading multiple CPA-7B's
- Includes (1) 8 ohm 25AE paging horn
- Day/night switchable for paging/loud ring
- Ringing/alert tone volume adjustment
- Paging volume adjustment
- Interfaces with ringing Centrex or C.O. lines, paging ports, unused trunk ports, or a ringing analog station port
- Background music is muted during page
- Provides "Night Bell" warble tone via contact closure or ringing
- Centrex/C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station
- Provides page "Alert" tone before paging
- Adjustable ring trip paging time-out for auto disconnect