Viking's model CTG-1 is a clock controlled tone generator designed to provide accurately timed alert tones or buzzer sounds over an existing paging system.
The CTG-1 can be programmed to output single, double or triple alert tones or buzzer sounds with up to 128 events in a 24 hour period. These tone/buzzer sounds are ideal for indicating the start and end of shifts, break times, lunch periods, etc. for factories, schools, or any business requiring an audible indication of specified times. Each day of the week can be programmed to either on or off, allowing you to turn off the alert tones during specific days of the week (weekends, etc.)
- Accurate 24 hour digital time clock displays hours and minutes.
- User programmable 24 hour, 128 event timer.
- Programmable day of week on/off feature Selectable single, double, or triple alert sound.
- Three contact closure controlled sounds: -Emergency (yelp) siren -Temporal (slow whoop) evacuation signal (NFPA/ANSI compliant when used with supporting equipment), -Door bell (ding dong) sound.
- Volume controllable, 600 ohm, line level audio output.
- Non-volatile programming memory.
- Battery backup for maintaining clock time.
- Battery charging circuit for charging 9V. NiCad/NiMh batteries.
- DPDT relay contacts for muting paging and background music during event tones.